【中英文演讲稿】
(资料图片仅供参考)
Are you ready for a little controversy?
准备好接受一点争议了吗?
Come on, people, and make some noise!
来吧,大家,让我听见你们的声音!
You are going to sleep over here.
你们可能要在这里坐一晚上了。
So, here's what I've learned after four decades in music: If they call you shocking, scandalous, troublesome, problematic, provocative or dangerous, you are definitely onto something.
以下是我在40年音乐生涯中学到的东西:要是他们(指媒体)说你让人“吓人”、“可耻”、“爱惹麻烦”、“有病”、“过激”、或“危险”,你一定正在做着有意义的事。
That's when you make noise.
这个时候大家该鼓掌了。
Yeah.Thank you.
是的,谢谢。
So I am here to give thanks to all the rebels out there forging a new path and taking the heat for all of it.
所以我来这里就是为了感谢那些“叛逆者”,他们开辟新路、并为此不惜付出代价。
You guys need to know – all you troublemakers out there – you need to know that your fearlessness does not go unnoticed.
所有叛逆者们,“制造麻烦的家伙们”,你们要知道,你们的无畏不会无人知晓。
You are seen.
你们会被看到。
You are heard and most of all, you are appreciated.
你们会被听见,最重要的是,更会被珍惜。
So now, speaking of controversy, it gives me great pleasure to introduce two incredibly talented artists, who have risen above the noise, the doubt, the critics.
所以现在,说到有争论的地方,我很高兴为大家介绍两位令人难以置信的天才艺术家,他们一路的成长伴随着批评、质疑和争议等等问题。
Until something beautifully Unholy.
如今他们共同合作了这首美妙的作品《Unholy》。
Get it up.
大家掌声欢迎。
关键词: 英文演讲 TROUBLESOME PEOPLE HERE
凡注有"实况网-重新发现生活"或电头为"实况网-重新发现生活"的稿件,均为实况网-重新发现生活独家版权所有,未经许可不得转载或镜像;授权转载必须注明来源为"实况网-重新发现生活",并保留"实况网-重新发现生活"的电头。
热点
- 作为新型零售业态之一 即时零售近年来正成为撬动消费增长不可忽视的新动能
- 更具有沉浸性和体验性 农业旅游已经不再是“传统”意义上的农家乐
- 脱发年轻化带来了市场扩增 各大厂商通过不同形式入局期望分得一杯羹
- 上半年投诉数量呈上升趋势 预制菜是花高价吃料理包吗?
- 在国民支出中占比将达46% 服务型消费快速地迭代发展持续焕发生命力
- 成了资本眼中的“好生意” 不少知名企业都在积极跨界布局咖啡赛道
- 新增超千家成为投资者关注的焦点 国庆期间预制菜整体销量较去年大为增加
- 值得借鉴和共享 上海、重庆出境游业务有助于国内旅游业进一步走向世界
- 假日经济按捺不住的“火” 今年“十一”消费有了新特色和新亮点
- 前八月亏数千万九月扭亏为盈 车市的“金九银十”要来了吗?